Premium waterproof leathers, rugged craftsmanship, molded EVA soles, and Peak-to-Pavement traction elevate the Patch from classic tyrolean lace-up to durable all-terrain adventurer.
Forsake’s Hydroguard waterproof membrane keeps feet dry without overheating. Taped seams and a gusseted tongue protect your feel from rain, snow, sleet, or any inclement weather you encounter.
All Day Comfort and Support
Odor-resistant footbeds and a breathable sweat-wicking lining keep you cool and comfortable when you’re on your feet all day. A composite shank provides additional stability on uneven terrain.
Directional inner lugs provide grip on loose terrain while wide outer lugs offer traction and stability on hard surfaces, allowing you to transition between any environment with ease.
- WATERPROOF/BREATHABLE. The Patch hiking boot’s internal booty construction keeps moisture out and is breathable to keep your feet dry. Taped seams and a gusseted tongue make the Patch perfect for rain, snow, slush, or whatever you throw at it.
- HIKING ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE. A composite shank offers support on variable terrain, while Forsake’s proprietary Peak-to-Pavement outsole provides traction on the trail while outer lugs give you stability on the street.
- PREMIUM/CASUAL SNEAKERBOOT DESIGN. The Patch boot is constructed with premium waxed leathers, offering durability and protection on all hikes and adventures. Forsake’s sneakerboot design is built for comfort on any surface, whether your adventure calls for rugged outdoor performance or everyday convenience.
- SMELL-RESISTANT FOOTBEDS to keep you you comfortable in any environment. Breathable sweat-wicking linings also feature anti-microbial treatments to keep your feet cool and fresh year-round.
- CUSTOMIZE LOOK WITH ALTERNATE LACES. Two different sets of nylon laces allow you to customize the look of your Patch. An upper made from full grain leather, genuine suede, and ballistic nylon delivers a premium feel to an outdoor performance adventure boot.