Building on its 1982 debut, the Freestyle has evolved with changing fitness trends. These women's shoes are created for modern studio classes. The sock-like build gives you a distraction-free fit. The pivot point built into the outsole lets move naturally through every phase of the class.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Breathable mesh upper with lateral overlays for midfoot support
- Designed for: Dance class, studio class, bodyweight workouts
- Bootee construction provides a sock-like fit for added style and comfort
- OrthoLite insole for lasting cushioning and breathability